Wednesday, August 27, 2014

#rpgaday Twenty Seven

Home sick today, hoping I can kick this cough that's kicking my butt.  So, while I'm waiting to call into a meeting I still need to attend, here's today's entry:



Game I’d Like To See A New/Improved Edition Of:

Well, three of the ones I’d have listed last year are already getting new editions (Feng Shui, Chill, and Unknown Armies).  ICONS Assembled just came out, and I’m so over the HERO System, I don’t think there’s anything to be done with it that would bring me back.

In my perfect world, a new, fully-licensed and expanded Buffy/Angel product line would be pretty sweet. Though I’d settle for just the sourcebooks that were previewed before the license expired.  Thanks to the Wayback Machine, I recently acquired the preview chapter of the unpublished Sunnydale book.  Oh, what could have been...


Or Castle Falkenstein.   I’d love a hardback line of those books.

No comments:

Post a Comment