Friday, July 29, 2011

The Return Of The Games I Want To Run...

But probably never will.  I still find it useful to put these ideas to paper (or blog or whatever) in order to preserve them somewhere.

In Nomine:  Remember when this game was the New Hotness?  OK, well it was with my little corner of the interwebs, but I never got to play it.  The most recent Dresden Files book got me thinking about angels and demons and all that stuff, which led to me actually looking at my In Nomine stuff for probably the first time in a decade.  I'm still not sure what to do with it, but something like "The Prophecy, as directed by Robert Rodriguez" sounds about right.

"The Devil's Right Hand:" The title's from a Steve Earl song I like.  A gritty sandbox western.  Probably using Boot Hill.  It'll probably never happen.

Any sort of extended Barbarians of Lemuria game.  Probably in my own setting or Howard's Hyboria.  Because every time I see a Conan trailer, I get the urge to lay wasted to Aquilonia.

"(Every Day Is) Halloween:" Witchcraft, or some similar urban fantasy system.  Tuned in magi dealing with street level horrors.

There's more, but most of them I've mentioned before, and these are fresh in my mind.  Of course, I'm going to see "Captain America" in a few hours, so any interests I have in anything other than supers will be completely obliterated.

No comments:

Post a Comment