Saturday, July 16, 2011

Interruption Continued

Still in Dallas. Today's my birthday, and my wife was up here for all day SCA meetings (she's a major kingdom officer, a big deal with responsibilities and stuff). The Boy and I went to a really great comics store and I picked up the first collection of the new D&D comic. If you're not reading it, you should be. John Rogers (creator of "Leverage" and "Jackie Chan Adventures") writes it and the book is pure joy.

Interestingly enough, in their trade paperbacks section, the shop had an old West End Games Star Wars adventure collection in with the graphic novels (the store isn't a game shop, so it was kind of odd). I'm a sucker for WEG Star Wars, so I grabbed it as well.

Tomorrow, we drive back to Houstopolis, so I hope to get back on track with the ICONS stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment