Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Look! Up In The Sky!

Last night, I got word that Green Ronin's Mutants & Masterminds Third Edition Hero's Handbook was available for pre-order, with a PDF copy thrown in for another five bucks.

 Needless to say, I jumped on that more or less immediately.  Yes, I already have DC Adventures, which is the same rules set, but I also knew this would be a cleaned up and reorganized version of said rules.  Also, I'm a sucker for just about anything Steve Kenson writes.

At first look through, I'm really pleased with the purchase.  GR did a nice job of re-organizing and changing the presentation of some key bits of information, clarifying a few things, and generally making 3e a tighter, better product.  And the new "iconic" characters are pretty sweet (especially Princess).

2 comments:

  1. I'm hearing nothing but good things about that game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife even likes this version of the game. And that's saying a lot.

    ReplyDelete