Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Because I Like Being Over-Committed, That's Why

So, right now, I'm (still) swamped at work.

I'm still trying to get back into fencing shape.

I'm still playing in an occasional 4e game, a regular Pathfinder game (when the schedule swings back to it) and running my 4e for newbies game.

So, of course, I'm contemplating adding something else to the mix.  It's what I do.

"Something else," in this case looks to be running Champions again.  I've been itching to run supers, and I don't see it happening on Tuesdays.  I've got some local(ish) gamers who are looking to play anything face-to-face, and I have a very local (and vocal) gamer in the person of my wife who wants to play Champions. That's three players right out of the gate, and I'm pretty sure I can round up a couple more without trying too hard.

The biggest challenge will be figuring out when we can meet.  In my experience, a supers game requires a regular schedule and consistent attendance in order to keep this GM moving in the right direction.  I've got some solid ideas for a campaign kickoff already and the notes so far are writing themselves, so let's hope we can find a way to make it happen.

1 comment: