Monday, January 24, 2011

To Make The Heavens Laugh, Tell Them Your Plans

So, this morning I got word out of the blue that I have to work Saturday morning.  It's an unavoidable emergency, and there's no getting out of it.

This means my early round at Owlcon is canceled, so no Barbarians of Lemuria, I'm sorry to say.  It does mean I can stop writing up NPCs and monsters for it, and fleshing out my descriptions for the climax, so it is less work in the short term, but I was really looking forward to running it.

At least I'll still be able to run my DC Adventures game in the afternoon and possibly (unless they need me back at work on Sunday AM) get to play Fantasy Hero with Steve Long on Sunday morning.

And on top of everything else, today was mandatory TB testing day at work, so I got jabbed in the arm.  No fair! I want a do-over.

No comments:

Post a Comment