Sunday, May 11, 2014

Unsolicited Endorsement

Those who've read this blog know that when it comes to superhero stuff, I'm a pretty four-color guy.  But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy an occasional bit of darkness, if it's done right.  Aberrant, for instance, was a dark setting I loved.  Scott Bennie's Gestalt Earth has possibly the darkest, scariest villain I've ever seen in a superhero game.  So, yeah, if you do it right, I'm there for you.

By everything I've seen, Extreme Earth does it right.  Not only that, but it does it for EIGHT DIFFERENT SYSTEMS.  Seriously, if this Kickstarter funds, they're producing conversions for all of the following games:

  • BASH!
  • Bulletproof Blues
  • Champions
  • FATE Accelerated Edition
  • ICONS
  • Mutants & Masterminds
  • Savage Worlds
  • Supers!

Not only that, but the setting looks hella compelling and the art is absolutely gorgeous.  As I write this, they're $141 from reaching their goal, with five days to go.  Help put them over the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment