Wednesday, November 9, 2016

New Things

Resolved:  The only way I'm going to get through this is by making things and sharing things I make until either I feel better or the world gets better or both. It may not be pretty. It may bounce around from topic to topic. It may not even be new. But I'm going to churn things out all the same. Like them or don't.

First off, something I had laying around. This is a convention one-shot I wrote shortly after "Young Justice" was canceled, teasing a third season. It's my take on a season three finale, written for DC Adventures/Mutants & Masterminds.  It's not particularly edited, but it's pretty typical of my convention game notes (I break each scene into beats, note cool stuff that can happen, and provide illustrations to help me when describing things).

Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s0bxnooeq64bi6l/AACtYWJZ4Hzk6-8l0z1EpfFja?dl=0

1 comment:

  1. Nice. I have been wanting to get back into MM3/DCA.
    Now with YJ coming back (this week's only good news) and DC killing it on TV this is a great time.

    ReplyDelete