Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Owlcon 2016!

It's that time of the year. Time for me to try and figure out what I'm going to be running at Owlcon this year.  As per usual, what you see below is the entirety of what I've produced for either game at this point. That said, I don't see myself having the deadline nightmares of last year.  Here are this year's submissions:


"In The City" (for Mutants & Masterminds 3e)

POWER-MAN! COME OUT 'N PLAY-AY!

NYC in 1979 ain’t pretty. It’s dirty, violent, & nearly bankrupt. The Avengers are too busy saving the world to worry 'bout their own backyard, so it’s up to heroes like you to try and keep a lid on things. You’re not doing half bad either. Sure, the gangs are a problem, but you can handle those suckers.

Until tonight. Now, things are weird. The gangs have gone crazy, & you’re off your home turf.

Something’s up, something big & bad.

Can you dig it, hero?



"For The Queen!" (for Honor+Intrigue)
To the honorable recipient of this note, I bear dark tidings. Once again, my friend, Her Majesty needs your sword and skills to put paid to a horrid plot that imperils the Realm. You and your extraordinary companions, gentlemen and women all, are the only ones she can trust to this task! Meet us at the accustomed venue.

I remain,

M.


I'll try to post occasional updates on my progress. The convention is in mid-February, so I've got plenty of time to put them together.


No comments:

Post a Comment