Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Convention Season On The Horizon!

While the rest of the US is preparing for Thanksgiving and Xmas, I've got other things on my mind, namely two conventions in the first six weeks of 2015 and the four games I've signed up to run.

First up is Chupacabracon in Austin.  Last year was its first time out of the gate and they did a fantastic job.  This year looks to be bigger and better (though I'm a little concerned about the venue).  I'll be running two DC Adventures games: "Justice League Unlimited: The Return of Lex Luthor," and "Young Justice: Apokolips Now!"  The latter is a game I first ran at OwlCon a few years ago that I'm extremely proud of.  The former is an all-new one that I'm currently writing.

Then, in early February, we've got OwlCon.  I'm running a Shadowrun 5th ed. session called "ShadowRErun" that pretty much exists as a title and general premise at the moment.  I plan on getting that written over my xmas break (the latter half of December), as it's going to be a pretty major undertaking. 

The last game is ICONS Assembled Edition, "ICONS of the Multiverse."  I'm taking characters and settings from the awesome Sentinels of the Multiverse card game and adapting them to ICONS.  It's gonna be a hoot.

So, that's how I'll be spending the rest of the year.  What are your plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment