Sunday, September 11, 2011

Surfacing

Sorry for the lack of updates, those two or three of you who still read this.  The project I've been working on all summer (really, all year to date) for my employer is entering the final stage: tomorrow, we open the doors on our new 40K square foot clinical center.  Over the course of this weekend, we moved three different sites into this new building, with minimal interruption of patient services.  It's been a pretty crazy run the past few days.

Of course, a fair bit of it was kind of monotonous work (setting up computers, installing printers, that sort of thing), which gave me time to think about some gaming ideas.  Hopefully, some of them will at least make it here, if not to the gaming table.

But first, I've got to get through tomorrow.  And the ensuing week.  And hope I don't have to work next weekend.

6 comments:

  1. I'm a new reader-is there four of us now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck!
    I'm a Clinical Analyst myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Human's Folly: I exaggerate!

    @Brutorz Bill: Technically, I run the help desk, but there are about 300 users and seven hands-on IT types, so I do a lot of everything.

    ReplyDelete